List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] interview with Trolltech
From:       Tink <tink () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-29 16:15:49

At 12:01 -0400 05/29/01, Navindra Umanee wrote in Re: [kde-promo]
interview with Trolltech:

> If they/you don't think they handle this one in a timely matter, I
> think we can publish this interview on The Dot, especially if there is
> some relevant KDE content and perspective!  Another option is to wait
> for the Zine to get off the ground, and then do the interview -- you
> might have new questions by then (Qt3 stable?).  Unfortunately,
> there's no timeline for the Zine has far as I know.
>
> Afterall, we don't want to let all this PR effort flounder.  An
> interesting interview with Trolltech can potentially find itself on
> Slashdot, LinuxToday, LWN.

If you're interested I can do a monthly 'Companies Behind KDE'
interview as long as there is someone else to ask the questions. You
all know I'm not a developer so tecnical questions would no do well
with me. I can make a section on the People Behind KDE pages. It can
be published as soon as you send me the input.

Let me know.

Tink
--

"First be who you really are, then do what you need to do in order to
have what you want."