List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Programming presentation
From:       Mathias Waack <mathias () atoll-net ! de>
Date:       2001-05-26 12:15:03

On Friday 25 May 2001 17:32, David Faure wrote:
> This is quite a big presentation... how long is it going to last ?
> Looks like material for more than 2.5 hours :)

I'll cut it down. The intention was not only to create a presentation
for my own purpose but to create something like a template for
everybody who wants to talk about KDE programming.

> Hmm, you're using koffice-1.0 then ? 1.1-beta2 is much better...

No, its koffice from CVS.

> About kdeprint, if you can test kde-2.2-alpha1 or alpha2, you'll
> immediately see what it brings: more page-related functions (like
> "1-5;9" etc.), integration with CUPS and other printing systems,
> "print to PDF" feature, "send as fax" etc.

I've seen this features (and they are great), but I have no
understanding about the programming background. I'll add the missing
pages. And try to get AA working. And correct the typos and errors.

Mathias