List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] kde vs. gnome poll
From:       Navindra Umanee <navindra () cs ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2001-05-26 22:33:03

Craig, let's please not go too far with this line of KDE "promotion".
All this insulting and preaching at people who are probably older, and
wiser, than you helps no one.

You really don't need to call me or anyone else a nazi to get your
points across.  I think they have come across perfectly fine the first
time, it's just that no-one really needed to have these points and
insults made to them in the first place.

The Dot was doing perfectly fine before all this began, please don't
drag us down to the Gnotices level.

Thanks,
Navin.