List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Programming presentation
From:       Chris Howells <chrish () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-05-25 22:27:05

Richard Bos wrote:

> I've a similar experience, but using konqueror in filemngr mode.
> Konqi crashed when I opened the presentation the 1st time.  After no crash.
> Is there a cache made, and once it is there kpresentator has no problem
> anymore loading the file?

As I wrote in my mail to David:

"A bit weird -- actually, I think it was becausing I was doing it
slightly differently. From koshell, if I choose KPresenter from the
parts tool bar, and open from there, it opens fine.

However if I do a File, Open in koshell, and open from there, I get the
following crash:"

I've set followups to koffice@kde.org.

--
Cheers,