On Friday 25 May 2001 17:32, David Faure wrote: > This is quite a big presentation... how long is it going to last ? > Looks like material for more than 2.5 hours :) I'll cut it down. The intention was not only to create a presentation for my own purpose but to create something like a template for everybody who wants to talk about KDE programming. > Hmm, you're using koffice-1.0 then ? 1.1-beta2 is much better... No, its koffice from CVS. > About kdeprint, if you can test kde-2.2-alpha1 or alpha2, you'll > immediately see what it brings: more page-related functions (like > "1-5;9" etc.), integration with CUPS and other printing systems, > "print to PDF" feature, "send as fax" etc. I've seen this features (and they are great), but I have no understanding about the programming background. I'll add the missing pages. And try to get AA working. And correct the typos and errors. Mathias