List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE & itsme
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-30 12:56:09

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 12:20 PM, Vincenzo Di Massa
<vincenzo.dimassa@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi kde-promo list.
> I'm a kde contributor (small, very small, very very small contributor)
> and big fanboy ;-)
>
> I'm employed in a small company (www.itsme.it), developing a new OS
> metaphor. I think itsme is having great advantages by the existence of
> KDE and I could that joining forces could be a win-win.

Oh, I've seen that before, checked out http://itsme.it/project/ a
while ago. Interesting! We love innovative companies ;-)

> I write to the list for sebas directions ;-)
>
> I'm not subscribing to the list, so please CC me if you reply.

Well, I doubt anyone would be against cooperation, the question is
how. What exactly do you have in mind, how can we help you and how an
itsme help the KDE community?

greetings,

Jos