List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] 4.4 release parties
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-30 13:03:12

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Jure Repinc <jlp@holodeck1.com> wrote:
> Dne nedelja 29 novembra 2009 ob 20:28:46 je Lydia Pintscher napisal(a):
> > KDE SC 4.4 is coming closer and it is time to think about release parties
> > again. Is there interest in having some again?
>
> Yup, We'll sure have something in Slovenia again. Not as big as last year for
> 4.2 but at least a small get together with a couple of presentations on what
> cool things KDE have been working on in the last year.

Very good!

> It would be great if it was possible to get some promo material like t-shirts,
> stickers, badges... to give away to people who come to the party.

Sounds like a good plan. So how do we get those? We need a list of
things and a list of parties who want 'em. Somebody then needs to get
them. The latter needs input, how can we do this?

The first needs a wiki page: http://community.kde.org/Promo/ReleaseParties

Finally, somebody should care about this and keep this discussion
moving until it actually happens. Jure, would you be willing to do
that?

greets,
Jos