List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] KDE & itsme
From:       Vincenzo Di Massa <vincenzo.dimassa () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-30 11:20:38

Hi kde-promo list.
I'm a kde contributor (small, very small, very very small contributor)
and big fanboy ;-)

I'm employed in a small company (www.itsme.it), developing a new OS
metaphor. I think itsme is having great advantages by the existence of
KDE and I could that joining forces could be a win-win.

I write to the list for sebas directions ;-)

I'm not subscribing to the list, so please CC me if you reply.

Ciao
Vincenzo

[11:33] <vincenzo> Hi Chani
[11:35] <vincenzo> Your last blog post is linked on
http://itsme.it/news/2009/11/30/activities-in-kde-4-8 ...
[11:36] <vincenzo> I think kde & itsme could benefit each other (well,
itsme already benefits from KDE)...
[12:12] <sebas> vincenzo: if you don't get an answer here, email to kde-promo
[12:12] <sebas> it's quite an active list