List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE 4.1
From:       "Alexandra Leisse" <alexandra () untangled ! biz>
Date:       2008-08-04 11:56:35

Hey there!

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 1:44 PM, AJ Venter <AJ.Venter@datacash.co.za> wrote:
> > Actually I was volunteering to give data, not maintain the website
> (sorry). If
> > I did that, I'd have to stop programming for KDE, which would be
> > unfortunate. :-)
>
> Does that mean if I do it I have to stop programming for KDE ? :p
>
> Actually it seems a simple enough mistake on my part. I'm still happy to
> make a start and if somebody wants to help feel free to shout.

/me shouts

Actually this is something I have been thinking about already, some
kind of 'b2b-marketing' platform where we could collect all numbers,
case studies, etc. and provide good arguments. People keep telling me:
KDE is not accepted in business environments - you'd better learn
GNOME... *sigh*

Email with contact details is on its way to your inbox. :-)