Hey there! On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 1:44 PM, AJ Venter wrote: >>Actually I was volunteering to give data, not maintain the website > (sorry). If >>I did that, I'd have to stop programming for KDE, which would be >>unfortunate. :-) > > Does that mean if I do it I have to stop programming for KDE ? :p > > Actually it seems a simple enough mistake on my part. I'm still happy to > make a start and if somebody wants to help feel free to shout. /me shouts Actually this is something I have been thinking about already, some kind of 'b2b-marketing' platform where we could collect all numbers, case studies, etc. and provide good arguments. People keep telling me: KDE is not accepted in business environments - you'd better learn GNOME... *sigh* Email with contact details is on its way to your inbox. :-) > In the meantime please do send me what you have, I'll start putting a > page together with that and what I have so far, and then submit to the > site.overlords for appropriate placements. > > Ciao > A.J. > > DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential to DataCash Group plc and its group companies. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error, please forward it to info@datacash.com with the subject line "Received in Error". If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy, print, distribute or rely on this email or any transmitted files. DataCash Ltd is registered in England and Wales no. 3430157. DataCash Ltd is part of the DataCash Group plc. DataCash Group plc is registered in England and Wales no. 3168091. DataCash Ltd and DataCash Group plc registered address is Descartes House, 8 Gate Street, London, WC2A 3HP, United Kingdom. > > Save a tree...Please only print this page if essential > > > _______________________________________________ > This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. > > Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription. > _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.