List:       gentoo-amd64
Subject:    [gentoo-amd64] KDE 4.1
From:       "Mark Haney" <mhaney () ercbroadband ! org>
Date:       2008-08-05 13:02:38

Okay, I've been watching and waiting for KDE 4.1 to hit portage, via an
overlay or otherwise. I've seen new HOWTOs on getting it emerged, but
after my fun with KDE4.0.5 I'm a little more cautious.  So, has anyone
used the directions on installing KDE4.1, do they work okay?  Does it
emerge okay?  And most importantly, does it work?

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support