List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE commercial video
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <jos () mijnkamer ! nl>
Date:       2007-09-02 16:40:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

On 9/2/07, Nuno Póvoa <npovoa@gmail.com> wrote:

> we need to keep brainstorming this, get a motto, a common feel among
> everyone involved, that should keep us on the same frequency. and I
> think that "lone ranging" is exactly what keeps these projects from
> getting any significant development. this gets us back to the
> slogan/mission statement issue. now is the time we really need it.
>
> Cheers,
> npovoa

BTW I just started KDE 4 as a separate session (I generally start only one
app in my KDE 3 environment to check em out) and boy, I was amazed... there
are so many cool things, it really adds up. I think an add just showing some
cool stuff would be very convincing to techies. Less to 'average' users,
sure, but still - there should be some plasma in there :D