On 9/2/07, Nuno PĆ³voa <npovoa@gmail.com> wrote:

we need to keep brainstorming this, get a motto, a common feel among
everyone involved, that should keep us on the same frequency. and I
think that "lone ranging" is exactly what keeps these projects from
getting any significant development. this gets us back to the
slogan/mission statement issue. now is the time we really need it.

Cheers,
npovoa

BTW I just started KDE 4 as a separate session (I generally start only one app in my KDE 3 environment to check em out) and boy, I was amazed... there are so many cool things, it really adds up. I think an add just showing some cool stuff would be very convincing to techies. Less to 'average' users, sure, but still - there should be some plasma in there :D