List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE commercial video
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Franz_Keferb=F6ck?=" <franz.keferboeck () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-02 9:31:25

On 01/09/07, Joseph Gaffney <cucullin@wtfisthat.net> wrote:
> On Aug 27, 2007, at 12:03 PM, Wade Olson wrote:
> > Note: Joe Gaffney on kde-promo is also in this industry.
>
> *waves*

/me waves back

> But keep in mind, I've been on vacation for two weeks, and apparently
> people have trouble doing things like good viewing area calcs and
> other such things while I'm away... it may be a few days (after the
> next few, since I have off til Tuesday) before I can respond to any
> questions/comments/hate mail.

Fair play, i was about to save this thread from starving to death by
another comment right today, but seems that you was faster :-) There's
time yet, time to make things right and rock :-)

As for the fact that there hasn't been much input on actual ideas for
a commercial yet, i'll start with some general thoughts:

First of all, you can't just make a commercial; it's nothing we do to
entertain ourselves (well, i hope creating it is fun, but the result
is not aiming for us, the creators and contributors of KDE). There is
several parties who could be confronted with this: