List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE commercial video
From:       Joseph Gaffney <cucullin () wtfisthat ! net>
Date:       2007-09-01 18:03:28

On Aug 27, 2007, at 12:03 PM, Wade Olson wrote:
> Note: Joe Gaffney on kde-promo is also in this industry.

*waves*

But keep in mind, I've been on vacation for two weeks, and apparently
people have trouble doing things like good viewing area calcs and
other such things while I'm away... it may be a few days (after the
next few, since I have off til Tuesday) before I can respond to any
questions/comments/hate mail.

-Joe