List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] [2/8] Keymessages for KDE4
From:       Sebastian =?iso-8859-15?q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-11-23 10:53:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 21 November 2006 01:08, Joseph M. Gaffney wrote:
> On Monday 20 November 2006 04:43, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> > Goal
> > -----
> >   Determine a set of keymessages for KDE4
> >
> > Keyquestion
> > ------------
> >   What do we want to communicate with KDE4?
> >
> > What are possible keymessages?
> > -------------------------------
> >   Concepts for keymessages for KDE4 that have come up until now
> >   - "Freedom", split out and customised per targetgroup
> >   - freedom-based messaging
> >   - "Don't look back"
>
> "[italicized]Your[/italicized] Desktop Environment" or, simply "Yours"
> "KDE4 - Your Look, Your Way, Your Desktop"
> Some sort of community inspiring phrase perhaps? Like Our World, Our
> Community, Our Desktop?

While summarizig everything on SpreadKDE, I thought about those:

We need underlying concepts to create slogans based on those. Freedom is such
a concept, "Don't look back" is en example, and much more a slogan. The
slogans can be derived from the combination of keymessages, target groups and
communication channels.
--
sebas