List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] FOSDEM 2007: KDE devroom ?
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2006-11-02 20:48:15

On Thursday 02 November 2006 16:57, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> Ha, misconception. I won't organise it since I don't have time. I can help
> with things, however.
> -)
> So the question more or less is "How to find FOSS edu people that will
> attend FOSDEM?".

hmm, FOSDEM does not seem launched yet, I just see 1 mailing list and nothing
really seemed started.
I guess the best thing to do is to plan an edu BoF (your FOSDEM contact can do
that) with some agenda (I can do that) and then advertise it strongly so
people will come (I can also do that).

This will be my "debut" in conferences so I'd like to make it fruitful ;-)

Anne-Marie