List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] FOSDEM 2007: KDE devroom ?
From:       Sebastian =?utf-8?q?K=C3=BCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-11-02 15:57:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 02 November 2006 16:48, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> I know Brudo Coudoin who is GCompris developer as he is part of my LUG.
> Other than him, no.
> Bruno is not really part of Gnome. I am not sure if they have formal edu
> devels, if not, they probably have people interested in edu. Any Edubuntu
> people, edu debian, Skolelinux people that plan to be at FOSDEM will do.
> Maybe I should subscribe to fosdem mailing list to help you organize that.

Ha, misconception. I won't organise it since I don't have time. I can help
with things, however.

So the question more or less is "How to find FOSS edu people that will attend
FOSDEM?".
--
sebas

Man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and
social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor
way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after
death. -  Albert Einstein