List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] FOSDEM 2007: KDE devroom ?
From:       Sebastian =?utf-8?q?K=C3=BCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-11-03 1:11:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 02 November 2006 21:48, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> On Thursday 02 November 2006 16:57, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> > Ha, misconception. I won't organise it since I don't have time. I can
> > help with things, however.
> >
> :-)
> :
> > So the question more or less is "How to find FOSS edu people that will
> > attend FOSDEM?".
>
> hmm, FOSDEM does not seem launched yet, I just see 1 mailing list and
> nothing really seemed started.
> I guess the best thing to do is to plan an edu BoF (your FOSDEM contact can
> do that) with some agenda (I can do that) and then advertise it strongly so
> people will come (I can also do that).

Excellent, I'll put you in contact with Pascal shortly.

> This will be my "debut" in conferences so I'd like to make it fruitful ;-)

Sounds promising =)
--
sebas

Which mindset is right? Mine, of course. People who disagree with me are by
definition crazy. (Until I change my mind, when they can suddenly become
upstanding citizens. I'm flexible, and not black-and-white.) - Linus Torvalds