List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] FOSDEM 2007: KDE devroom ?
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2006-11-02 15:48:22

I know Brudo Coudoin who is GCompris developer as he is part of my LUG.
Other than him, no.
Bruno is not really part of Gnome. I am not sure if they have formal edu
devels, if not, they probably have people interested in edu. Any Edubuntu
people, edu debian, Skolelinux people that plan to be at FOSDEM will do.
Maybe I should subscribe to fosdem mailing list to help you organize that.

Anne-Marie