List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE 3.5.3
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-05-31 20:15:18

On Wednesday 31 May 2006 21:45, Danil Dotsenko wrote:> В сообщении от \
Wednesday 31 May 2006 12:21 Giovanni Venturi написал(a): You remind me that I \
need to add more keymaps to my new installation to be able to type all the stuff I \
need.
> > Alle 21:01, mercoledì 31 maggio 2006, Martijn Klingens ha scritto:> > > On \
> > Wednesday 31 May 2006 20:22, Danil Dotsenko wrote:> > > > All that matters now - \
> > someone give the updated php files to kde-www,> > > > and let it spread from \
> > there.> > >> > > Well, go ahead, i am not in a position to do this now.
> I am putting the diff for index.php for KDE.org. Will send it and the> Adrian's / \
> Tom's release notes to kde-www list in 20-30 minutes. After that> - whenever they \
> have time - they's update the index on kde.org. Per ME,
I'm fine with that; I am not going to do any more last-minute editing. We will have \
to wait for someone with -www commit privileges to get around to it, though. Those \
are, um .. Riddell and Cullmann and Olaf and Marcos, I think.
> consider 3.5.3 released in and hour or two (i.e. May 31, 13-14 US Pacific> Standard \
> time = Midnight 31 May to 1 June GMT), unless someone really> objects.

So, what have we learned from this? That when there is a release pending, the *promo* \
group also needs to write in their calendars "pay attention" and schedule some work \
so that the final release doesn't surprise us. It's hardly a surprise, and I honestly \
don't think we can justify holding up the release for days because there's no "ok, \
this is ready" message coming forth.

	OK this is ready [ade]
-- KDE Quality TeamGPG: FEA2 A3FE _______________________________________________This \
message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit \
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or \
temporarily stop your subscription.