List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE 3.5.3
From:       Danil Dotsenko <dd () accentsolution ! com>
Date:       2006-05-31 19:45:12

В сообщении от Wednesday 31 May 2006 12:21 Giovanni Venturi \
написал(a):> Alle 21:01, mercoledì 31 maggio 2006, Martijn Klingens ha \
scritto:> > On Wednesday 31 May 2006 20:22, Danil Dotsenko wrote:> > > All that \
matters now - someone give the updated php files to kde-www,> > > and let it spread \
from there.> >> > Well, go ahead, i am not in a position to do this now.>> Can you \
let me know when KDE 3.5.3 is officially released? I prepared an> Italian announce on \
the KDE Italian site. I ask you this because this> morning I read on an Italian \
portal (www.ziobudda.it) that KDE 3.5.3 was> released this morning so I wrote to the \
webmaster portal and he removed the> announce because I didn't see the announce on \
www.kde.org... Is it ok or I> should let stay the false news on that portal?>> \
Giovanni I am putting the diff for index.php for KDE.org. Will send it and the \
Adrian's / Tom's release notes to kde-www list in 20-30 minutes. After that - \
whenever they have time - they's update the index on kde.org. Per ME, consider 3.5.3 \
released in and hour or two (i.e. May 31, 13-14 US Pacific Standard time = Midnight \
                31 May to 1 June GMT), unless someone really objects.
-- Danil Dotsenko