List:       kde-solaris
Subject:    [kde-solaris] KDE 3.5.3
From:       Stefan Teleman <steleman () nyc ! rr ! com>
Date:       2006-06-01 2:42:39

Hi.

No, it's not ready. :-)

Just to let everyone know that i will package KDE Solaris 3.5.3 on or
right before July 4th weekend (not that there is any direct
connection between July 4th and KDE, but long weekends improve my
productivity).

And i will also have some more patches for 3.4.3, sometime this month.

There you have it. I am now fully committed. :-)

--Stefan

steleman@nyc.rr.com                          -Monty Python