On Wednesday 31 May 2006 21:45, Danil Dotsenko wrote:> В сообщении от Wednesday 31 May 2006 12:21 Giovanni Venturi написал(a): You remind me that I need to add more keymaps to my new installation to be able to type all the stuff I need. > > Alle 21:01, mercoledì 31 maggio 2006, Martijn Klingens ha scritto:> > > On Wednesday 31 May 2006 20:22, Danil Dotsenko wrote:> > > > All that matters now - someone give the updated php files to kde-www,> > > > and let it spread from there.> > >> > > Well, go ahead, i am not in a position to do this now. > I am putting the diff for index.php for KDE.org. Will send it and the> Adrian's / Tom's release notes to kde-www list in 20-30 minutes. After that> - whenever they have time - they's update the index on kde.org. Per ME, I'm fine with that; I am not going to do any more last-minute editing. We will have to wait for someone with -www commit privileges to get around to it, though. Those are, um .. Riddell and Cullmann and Olaf and Marcos, I think. > consider 3.5.3 released in and hour or two (i.e. May 31, 13-14 US Pacific> Standard time = Midnight 31 May to 1 June GMT), unless someone really> objects. So, what have we learned from this? That when there is a release pending, the *promo* group also needs to write in their calendars "pay attention" and schedule some work so that the final release doesn't surprise us. It's hardly a surprise, and I honestly don't think we can justify holding up the release for days because there's no "ok, this is ready" message coming forth. OK this is ready [ade] -- KDE Quality TeamGPG: FEA2 A3FE _______________________________________________This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.