List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Munich Deal and KDE
From:       Sven Lueppken <sven () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-06-02 16:01:34

Hi everybody!

I think the following article might bring "light into the dark".

"Ximain's move to target Microsoft customers on the desktop follows just days
after Microsoft lost a lucrative Windows contract with the city of Munich,
Germany, to Linux and open-source software."

So maybe we won't see KDE based solutions in Munich...especially as it seems
SuSE is cooperating with Ximian.

Regards,
--
s v e n  l ü p p k e n