List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Munich Deal and KDE
From:       Charles de Miramon <cmiramon () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2003-05-28 10:48:53

Le Mardi 27 Mai 2003 17:57, Eva Brucherseifer a écrit :
> Yes, we should probably contact them before. And yes, chances are good,
> because the fact that we have a different focus in marketing doesn't mean
> our goals are completely different. ;-)

My idea was more an article that would combine a presentation of the deal and
how good KDE is as a desktop and short interviews of KDE developers in
Munich. If I remember right Michael Brade works (or studies) either in the
Ludwig-Maximilian Uni or in the Technische Uni. My guess is that Bavarian
citizens will be happy and proud to learn that the new system that will be
used by the city council is partly developed by Bavarian hackers. Maybe the
article could have a title like 'Free software in the Free State of Bavaria'.

We could play on the natural feeling of Bavarians that they are always ahead
of the rest of Germany ;-)

Cheers,
Charles
--