List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Now, that's PR!
From:       Josef Spillner <josef () ggzgamingzone ! org>
Date:       2003-06-02 20:43:02

On Monday 02 June 2003 13:18, David Faure wrote:
> On Sunday 01 June 2003 22:16, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> > One suggestion: The graph would be easier to understand if you would
> > clearly state what the vertical scale is.
>
> Lines of code?

Yep. A scale will be added.

> Most of kdebindings being autogenerated, that module is a bit special...

True.
The semantics of SLOC are also undefined for ui files or dcop IDL.

> BTW koffice is missing.

And kdevelop and quanta, too, and the extragears, and 3rd party apps....
I'll see how things can be put together nicely.
Some values are also wrong due to KDE release dudes who forgot to tag modules
such as kdesdk :)

Since I already keep a local CVS checkout on my server which gets updated
nightly (for cvs notification filtering), sloccount does now run every day,
this could become an animation one day.
Another improvement option: different colours for different programming
languages.

Josef

--
Play for fun, win for freedom.