List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Re: KDE 3.2 release cycle
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-05-17 9:01:02

Hi Philippe,

cool stuff! We are getting many emails to the kde-ev@kde.org where people ask
how to help and a page summerizing all possible contribution would of course
ease things.

One addition to the "money" section: You should also mention the adopt-a-geek
program there, see http://devel-home.kde.org/~wheeler/adopt-a-geek/
And in the "code" section you can add a link to developer.kde.org and
kdevelop.org. Also a link to apps.kde.com fits in here.

Greetings,
eva