List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Interview with Tim Brodie from Display Works Inc.
From:       Christopher TenHarmsel <tenharmsel () staticmethod ! net>
Date:       2003-05-16 12:45:44

On Friday 16 May 2003 04:22, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> this interview is really great! Great work!
> Isn't it worth a dot story as well? ;-)

I submitted a story last night at the same time the article went up.  I'm
hoping it goes through sometime soon.

Thanks for all the positive feedback, I'm hoping to make some changes (the
ones people mentioned) sometime tonight (as I'm headed to work right now)

Thanks,
Chris

--
Christopher TenHarmsel, KDE Development and Promotion
Public Key on www.keyserver.net