List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] today's Gnossip
From:       Navindra Umanee <navindra () cs ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2002-02-25 20:34:51

Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo@olympusproject.org> wrote:
> i'd like to take a moment and thank navindra et al for their hard work on
> theDot. you are doing an excellent job! and a (red) hat's tip to bero for
> hosting it _reliably_!

bero$ uptime
  9:19pm  up 124 days, 12:53,  1 user,  load average: 0.90, 0.78, 0.91

(and downtime is usually a quick maintenance reboot)

Yes, a big thank you to Bero for the excellent hosting!  I've been
most happy with the arrangement and flexibility Bero has provided, and
god knows how much of Red Hat EU's bandwidth we are sucking up.  :)

A big tip of the hat (any colour) goes to KDE.com as well, our former
host for quite a while, which is still now hosting dot backups, and
may become a public mirror in the future.

Thanks for the kind words Aaron.  We all love KC KDE, too. :)

Cheers,
-N.