List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] enterprise.kde.org [was: Re: today's Gnossip]
From:       Rinse de Vries <Rinse () daxis ! nl>
Date:       2002-02-25 20:52:22

OK, I'll sent you a contat e-mailaddress.
Last year, I saw in Leeuwarden (kapital of Friesland, in the very north of
The Netherlands) a restaurant who had two Internet boots running Linux and
KDE.
As soon as I visit Leeuwarden, I'm gonna check if they still use it, and
which company installed it

Kind regards, Rinse