List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Negative feedback about KDE non-openmindedness in  german  Heise-Forum
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-02-25 20:02:43

On Monday 25 February 2002 01:32 am, Philippe FREMY wrote:
> Mirko, how do I become a member of the KDE ev ? What is the entrance fee ?
> Where are the goals of the KDE ev stated ?

Mirko is not subscribed to this list afaik.

You can read the statutes of KDE e.v. at
http://devel-home.kde.org/~vorstand/corporate/statutes-en.html

Please note that this is an english translation and that the original version
is in german. The german version is binding.

There is no membership fee.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
Advanced technology only happens when people take a basic idea and add to it.
 -- Bob Bemer