List:       kde-promo
Subject:    RE: [kde-promo] Negative feedback about KDE non-openmindedness in
From:       Tink <tink () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-02-20 19:47:52

At 16:31 +0100 02/20/02, Philippe FREMY wrote in RE: [kde-promo]
Negative feedback about KDE non-openmin:

> Could someone with a Heise account respond to this guy to tell him that we
> have never heard of him before and are surprised by the way he was received
> (at least, I am surprised). His experience with KDE certainly doesn't
> reflect the way all KDE people want to see such thing handled and we would
> gladly see its cooperation request handled directly here.

I wouldn't be too quick with that. Maybe you want to check first what
the names of the people are he spoke to. Was it at a convention? Did
he contact a KDE developer in person? What, who and where are always
the first questions to ask. Than after in-depth investigation of what
went wrong, you can reply. You don't want him reply to that with
facts you were not aware off.

Just my 2 euro-cents.

--
Tink

-- Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. --