At 16:31 +0100 02/20/02, Philippe FREMY wrote in RE: [kde-promo] Negative feedback about KDE non-openmin: |Could someone with a Heise account respond to this guy to tell him that we |have never heard of him before and are surprised by the way he was received |(at least, I am surprised). His experience with KDE certainly doesn't |reflect the way all KDE people want to see such thing handled and we would |gladly see its cooperation request handled directly here. I wouldn't be too quick with that. Maybe you want to check first what the names of the people are he spoke to. Was it at a convention? Did he contact a KDE developer in person? What, who and where are always the first questions to ask. Than after in-depth investigation of what went wrong, you can reply. You don't want him reply to that with facts you were not aware off. Just my 2 euro-cents. -- Tink -- Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. -- _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.