List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] A bag with recurring tasks
From:       "Marcelo Magno T. Sales" <marcelo.sales () sefaz ! pe ! gov ! br>
Date:       2006-09-11 13:06:52

Em Domingo 10 Setembro 2006 04:37, Victor Zabavin escreveu:
>    Hi, all!
>
>    Does anyone use recurring to-do's in KOrganizer? In latest versions
> of KOrganizer there is a bug with them . Let's say, I have a recurring
> to-do, scheduled on every Thursday. And in "Calendar" the "Day view" or
> "Week view" mode is switched on. And I see my task in green. Now I mark
> the task as completed. It's still green. But on the other day, the task
> is marked in red, as overdued, though both the start day and due day of
> this recurring task are only after a week.
>    There was no such a bug in KOrganizer version 1.0.2 (KDE 3.3), but it
> is in versions 1.1.2 (KDE 3.4) and 1.2 (KDE 3.5). I'd like it to be
> fixed in next versions, it's practically impossible to use  recurring
> tasks because of it.

Agree, I have the same problem here. Filling a bug about it is in my to-do
list :)
After the first occurrence of the recurring to-do task, it will always appear
red, overdued, in "day view" and "week view". I have lots of recurring tasks
and, as you say, it's to difficult to use them because every day the calendar
shows me a lot of overdued tasks and I can't easily distinguish the ones that
are in fact overdued from those which are incorrectly shown as such.

[]'s
Marcelo