List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] A bag with recurring tasks
From:       Victor Zabavin <victorz () orc ! ru>
Date:       2006-09-10 7:37:03

   Hi, all!

   Does anyone use recurring to-do's in KOrganizer? In latest versions
of KOrganizer there is a bug with them . Let's say, I have a recurring
to-do, scheduled on every Thursday. And in "Calendar" the "Day view" or
"Week view" mode is switched on. And I see my task in green. Now I mark
the task as completed. It's still green. But on the other day, the task
is marked in red, as overdued, though both the start day and due day of
this recurring task are only after a week.
   There was no such a bug in KOrganizer version 1.0.2 (KDE 3.3), but it
is in versions 1.1.2 (KDE 3.4) and 1.2 (KDE 3.5). I'd like it to be
fixed in next versions, it's practically impossible to use  recurring
tasks because of it.

--
With best regards,
Victor.