List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] missing includes
From:       Pierre Habouzit <madcoder () debian ! org>
Date:       2006-05-10 14:00:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

one of our user reported[1] a missing include (namely kdateedit.h) that
is not installed by libkdepim (Makefile.am only installs
kdepimmacros.h) whereas he claim this header is documented in the devel
documentation.

Could you please update the include_HEADERS from libkdepim/Makefile.am
of kdepim to include kdateedit.h (and possibly other forgotten
headers) ?

TIA

PS: I wanted to report that on the KDE bugtracker, but no module exists
    for libkdepim, neither for kdepim itself, hence that mail.
    maybe having one created on the bugzilla would be great :)
--
 ·O ·  Pierre Habouzit
 · ·O                                                madcoder@debian.org