List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] KPilot 4.4.6 and Tungsten T3
From:       Pascal Francq <pfrancq () ulb ! ac ! be>
Date:       2005-01-15 15:36:13

Hi,

I have just buy a Tungsten T3. I have use KPilot 4.4.6 to sync it with my
Kontact suite. Everything works fine, but I have remarks some little
"problems":
 - The information stored in "location" of a KOrganizer entry is not copied in
    the corresponding pilot field.
 - The categories of the contacts are not sync.
 - To an entry in KOrganizer beginning the 29/01/2005 at 13h30 and finishing
    the 05/02/2005 at 21h00 corresponds 7 entries in the pilot, each one
    beginning at 13h30 and finishing at 21h00 which is not exactly the same
    thing.
Are these problems little bugs or if there something I miss?

I have seen that there are some applications for palm that enhance the
features of the basic PIM applications. Are there some of these applications
compatible with the conduits of KPilot?

Thanks.
--

Prof. Pascal Francq