List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Sync Problem
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2004-07-09 9:17:36

Hi George,

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, George Mundstock wrote:
>        I am running SUSE 9.1 on a Dell Dimension 4100.  My pda is a Palm
> Tungsten E, syncing through a USB port.  I started Kpilot and it synced
> perfectly the first time.  Now, it won't sync.  I did install a usb

Have you looked at the troubleshooting FAQ on kpilot.org? Basically, the
thing to figure out is whether the USB connection is still working at all
(/var/log/messages should tell you) and which device name is being
assigned to your Pilot (probably /dev/ttyUSB1).

> calendar, etc. -- was not removed by the uninstall, but Knotes won't

KNotes? Is that relevant wrt. the KPilot problem, or just a typo?

--
 Adriaan de Groot    adridg@cs.kun.nl     Kamer A6020     024-3652272
GPG Key Fingerprint 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE