List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Sync Problem
From:       George Mundstock <gmundstock () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-07-09 5:10:28

Hi,
       I am running SUSE 9.1 on a Dell Dimension 4100.  My pda is a Palm
Tungsten E, syncing through a USB port.  I started Kpilot and it synced
perfectly the first time.  Now, it won't sync.  I did install a usb
printer, but I uninstalled it after the sync problem.  I uninstalled and
reinstalled Kpilot and all of Kpim3, to no avail.  (My info -- contacts,
calendar, etc. -- was not removed by the uninstall, but Knotes won't
run.)  Any help would be appreciated.  Not to be too crass, but, I will
make a $50 Paypal donation if I get the sucker working.

                     Thanks, George Mundstock