List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Need help installing kpilot-4.4.3 on RH9
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2004-07-09 8:54:36

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004, Michael Harnadek wrote:
> [michael@localhost kdepim]$ ./configure
> --with-extra-includes=/usr/local/include \
> --with-extra-libs=/usr/local/lib
> configure: error: invalid variable name:  --with-extra-libs
>
> What am I doing wrong?  Can anyone provide the proper config
> instructions for RH9?  Thank you for your help.

That's a very strange error message, since --with-extra-libs it a
perfectly normal argument to give configure - perhaps it's that backslash
in the command you give that is confusing configure? Try it without. Or
even - this is RH9, after all, and it stuffs _everything_ into /usr anyway
- just leave out both --with-extra things and just run ./configure.

--
 Adriaan de Groot    adridg@cs.kun.nl     Kamer A6020     024-3652272
GPG Key Fingerprint 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE