List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: kaiman !?
From:       Antonio Larrosa <antlarr () arrakis ! es>
Date:       2000-11-13 19:08:30

Stefan Westerfeld escribió:

>    Hi!
>
> On Sat, Nov 11, 2000 at 08:11:04AM +0100, Martin Vogt wrote:
> > What about: all .mcopclass files are stored in
> >
> > $KDEDIR/lib/mcopclass ?
>
> That would be what I had in mind, too - I would prefer $KDEDIR/lib/mcop,
> since we can then also put .mcoptype files there, which would clean up a bit.
> Maybe we'll have even more files later.

Just in case, I'd like to remind you that there may be (and in fact,
there are) systems in which KDE doesn't set a KDEDIR env var
(nor KDEDIRS).

I suppose that you'd have to use ${libdir}/mcop in the Makefile and
-DLIBDIRECTORY=${libdir}/mcop when compiling mcop to define the
directory where it will be installed to.

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez
KDE core developer