List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KIllustrator renamed
From:       Juraj Bednar <juraj () bednar ! sk>
Date:       2001-07-16 21:09:04

Hello,
> Yes, a very good reason, I don't want to be scalped by translators :)
>
> It would make every single message that says &killustrator; fuzzy (or
> untranslated, I'm not sure), and will be no different (the effect on the
> generated text will be exactly the same).  That's an awful lot of messages,
> as Kontour is mentioned in quite a few docs, including most of the major
> "general" texts, such as the user guide, as well as the numerous mentions in
> the koffice documentation.
>
> That's why I wasn't planning to change them until after the release.

I don't understand. If you change the doc with the script _AND_ all the
translations, everything will be okay. Consider the doc saying

KIllustrator documentation

and

msgid "KIllustrator documentation"
msgstr "Dokumentacia k KIllustrator"

all KIllustrators will be changed to Kontours in original and translated
documents and everything will be okay. Or not?

   Juraj.