List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.2beta1
From:       Andy Rysin <arysin () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-03-28 6:27:29

Is there really need to release 2.2 so fast (even beta1), some
inportant new features? Most bugs fixed?
Qt-3.0 with anti-aliasing for example works ok with 2.1.1...

We just got 2.1.1 and (sorry for selfishness) me personally just
finished polishing 2.1.1 translations and there's a hole bunch of
translations to be updated and new made.
Also may be we should give people some time to enjoy 2.1.1 before
they will be looking for new version?

Thankx,
Andy