List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KDE 2.2beta1
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-03-28 4:40:15

[Second attempt, no idea where the first one went...]

Hiya,

KDE 2.2beta1 is planned for next week but several people warned that they are
still midway some changes that they would like to complete before the first
beta. So in order to make a decision about KDE 2.2beta1 I would like to hear
from you if you are working on something that is currently not ready yet to
be released. I would also like to know when you expect it to be ready (1 day,
1 week, 1 month, 3 months....)

I especially would like to hear about the status of the following issues:

* dom2 event stuff
* new kio-slave configuration
* doc generation
* LPR support of new printing framework