List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Keep an eye out for English language inconsistencies
From:       Alexander Potashev <aspotashev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-09-18 13:47:12

Hi Adrian,

Example: mixed up usage of words "folder" and "directory" in kdesvn.po:

#. i18n: ectx: property (whatsThis), widget (QComboBox, m_DepthCombo)
#: src/ksvnwidgets/depthselector.ui:41
#, kde-format
msgid ""
"Just the named directory, no entries. Updates will not pull in any files or "
"subdirectories not already present. </p>\n"
"Updates will pull in any files not already present, but not subdirectories. "
"</p>\n"
"any files or subdirectories not already present; those subdirectories "
"entries will have depth-empty. </p>\n"
"<p>\n"
"not already present; those subdirectories' this_dir entries will have depth-"
"infinity.<br />Equivalent to the pre-1.5 default update behavior. </p>"

I don't use Matrix, sorry. Should I report this as a new task at
https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/312/ ?

--
Alexander Potashev