Hi Adrian, Example: mixed up usage of words "folder" and "directory" in kdesvn.po: #. i18n: ectx: property (whatsThis), widget (QComboBox, m_DepthCombo) #: src/ksvnwidgets/depthselector.ui:41 #, kde-format msgid "" "

Kind of depth:

\n" "

empty depth
\n" "Just the named directory, no entries. Updates will not pull in any files o= r " "subdirectories not already present.

\n" "

Files depth
Folder and its file children, but not subdirs. = " "Updates will pull in any files not already present, but not subdirectories= . " "

\n" "

Immediate depth
Folder and its entries. Updates will pull i= n " "any files or subdirectories not already present; those subdirectories " "entries will have depth-empty.

\n" "

\n" "Infinity depth
Updates will pull in any files or subdirectorie= s " "not already present; those subdirectories' this_dir entries will have dept= h-" "infinity.
Equivalent to the pre-1.5 default update behavior.

" I don't use Matrix, sorry. Should I report this as a new task at https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/312/ ? =D0=B2=D1=82, 17 =D1=81=D0=B5=D0=BD=D1=82. 2019 =D0=B3. =D0=B2 20:47, Adri= =C3=A1n Chaves : > > I am hoping to contribute to the Consistency Goal (https://community.kde.= org/Goals/Consistency) by working on English language inconsistencies. > > Because us translators are most likely the people who pays the most atten= tion to user-visible English strings, I would like to ask you all to keep a= n eye out for inconsistencies in the source strings across KDE software. > > If you can recall the most painful ones now, or you notice them in the fo= llowing months, please mention them at https://webchat.kde.org/#/room/#cons= istency:kde.org, or maybe even create a task at https://phabricator.kde.org= /project/view/312/ > > --=20 Alexander Potashev