List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Short notice for upcoming KMyMoney release
From:       Thomas Baumgart <thb () net-bembel ! de>
Date:       2019-09-18 17:34:40

Hi,

I am planning to release a quick maintenance release for KMyMoney on next Sunday. \
This is necessary due to required changes caused by the introduction of the PSD2 over \
the last weekend (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payment_Services_Directive). The \
"strong customer authentication" is what bites us. Unfortunately, the banks did not \
provide any test environments and we had to wait for real systems to do tests.

Unfortunately, there is a single additional string in the application which is \
already translated by some teams but not all. It is very much appreciated, if you can \
find some time during the next couple of days to translate it though it is not \
related to the PSD2 changes. There are *no* changes to the documentation.

I know this is a very short notice and I apologize for it, but the release cannot \
wait because many users cannot access their accounts anymore using KMyMoney. If there \
are any objections, please let me know.

Best regards

Thomas

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

If you understand what you're doing, you're not learning anything.