List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translation Methods comparsion
From:       Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan.mukhopadhyay () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-04-01 16:44:58

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 9:55 PM, Federico Leva (Nemo) <nemowiki@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes. We call them "checks", their result is shown directly to the translator
> before submit and if not addressed they mark the messae as fuzzy, i.e.
> needing check.
> As for the exact list: roughly 90 % of those available in pofilter are not
> relevant for TWN, if I read the docs correctly, and Translate's checks can
> be adjusted at all; I'm adding the documentation of our checks to the todo
> list for the TWN-KDE proposal.

That would be wonderful. Thank you.

If I understand Luigi's email
<http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-i18n-doc&m=136483104211137&w=2>
correctly, then, there remains the question of signing-off the
translations before commit to the repo. Thus, the flow is - [i]
running the checks, [ii] reviewing the submissions and, [iii] pushing
the files to the repo.

I wrote at <http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-i18n-doc&m=136482090907824&w=2>
about how roles are helpful for translation teams.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>