List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translation Methods comparsion
From:       "Federico Leva (Nemo)" <nemowiki () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-04-01 16:25:34

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay, 01/04/2013 18:12:
> On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 9:04 PM, Federico Leva (Nemo) <nemowiki@gmail.com> wrote:
> > For instance, there can't be anything breaking your PO files coming from
> > TWN. I also know that, currently, TWN admins give a cursory sanity check on
> > export.
>
> Are there equivalents of
> <http://docs.translatehouse.org/projects/translate-toolkit/en/latest/commands/pofilter_tests.html?id=toolkit/pofilter_tests>
>  that TWN undertakes?

Yes. We call them "checks", their result is shown directly to the
translator before submit and if not addressed they mark the messae as
fuzzy, i.e. needing check.
As for the exact list: roughly 90 % of those available in pofilter are
not relevant for TWN, if I read the docs correctly, and Translate's
checks can be adjusted at all; I'm adding the documentation of our
checks to the todo list for the TWN-KDE proposal.

Nemo